Welcome to Onellama
Are you tired of overpaying for auto insurance? Join an AI-based, self-insured, auto mutual aid club that puts community first and saves you money on collision and comprehensive protection.
Become a Founding Supernode
Founding Supernode Seats Available
Limited-Time Offer
We're offering 10,000 founding supernode seats for $150. Be part of building a community-driven mutual aid network.
Exclusive Benefits
Founding supernodes get priority access and special perks. Refer a friend and earn $50 commission for each member that signed up with your Referral ID.
Secure Your Spot
Act now before seats are gone!
How the Mutual Aid Works

1

Pay 30%
Start by paying just 30% of the initial $500 quote to join for 6 months.

2

Mutual Aid
The remaining 70% stays in your account, ready to cover claims from the community.

3

Support Each Other
When accidents happen, we work together to get members back on the road quickly.
Join as a Founding Supernode
Be one of the first 10,000 members to secure your founding supernode seat and help build a community-driven mutual aid network.
Mutual Aid Approach

1

Community-Driven
We're not an insurance company - we're an AI-based, mutual aid club built on community support.

2

Self-Insured
Members support each other during accidents. Pay 30% to join. The remaining 70% stays in your account, ready to cover claims from the community if needed.

3

Collective Care
When accidents happen, we work together to get each other back on the road.
Transparent Costs
No Hidden Fees
We're upfront about all costs and how your membership fees are used.
Easy to Budget
Pay 30% to join. The remaining 70% stays in your account, ready to cover claims from the community if needed.
Where it Goes
See how your money supports the community and covers claims.
Competitive Rates
Our mutual aid model keeps costs low compared to traditional insurance.
Community Support
Peer Support
Connect with other members to share tips and get help when you need it.
Claims Process
We guide you through the claims process and ensure a smooth experience.
Communication
Stay informed with regular updates on how the community is doing.
Member Resources
Access helpful guides, workshops, and tools to optimize your coverage.
Accident Coverage
What's covered?
  • Your quote includes auto collision and comprehensive protection.
  • Collisions, natural disasters, theft, vandalism or arson, glass damages, transportation support
  • We work quickly to get you back on the road after an accident.
How do claims work?
  • File a claim on our website
  • We'll assess the damage and coordinate repairs
  • You will pay the remainder of your 70% pledge and out of pocket expense. The platform will facilitate the sharing from the community to cover your remaining claim amount.
How Onellama mutual aid works
1
Get a Quote
Enter your vehicle details to see your initial quote.
2
Payment
Pay 30% to join. The remaining 70% stays in your account, ready to cover claims from the community
3
Drive with Confidence
Rest easy knowing your community has your back if an accident happens.